It’s been a little while since I’ve spent time blogging about deep and meaningful topics. And I’m trying really hard to write something witty and philosophic.
But I got nothin’.
Things have gone well this week with my classes. I’m teaching my last one of this week today. No plans for the evening, but I’m certainly looking forward to Valentine’s Day with The Love of My Life!! My gifts for him are SUPER COOL, but I still struggle with finding things that really say/show how I feel about him. It’s just so heavenly, it’s hard to find words that can even describe it.
Charlie is keepin’ me on my toes. He’s getting used to sleeping in his crate, but still wakes me up every few hours. Usually he wants to play… but by 5 or 6am he has business to take care of. Our morning routine went smoothly today, and I’m looking forward to an evening free from treating spots on my carpet!! =) Hopefully it’s nice out so we can take a walk.
Here are a couple of random things I’ve learned this week:
- Blistex is my best friend.
- Adults love playtime — my classes make me feel like a Kindergarten teacher.
- People enjoy blog-stalking me as much as I love blog-stalking them.
- I need to find a new favorite Mexican restaurant.
- I should probably spend a little more time reaching out to family and friends. They enjoy a pick-me-up every now and then.
- Puppy breath makes me gag.
- Sleep is quite important to your appearance. Get some.